Guiding Organizational Change Simulation Training
About the Program
The Guiding Organisational Change (GOC) computer-based “Workplace Simulations” is an intense seminar in which 23 weeks’ transition management experience is compressed into 3 days.
Davis&Dean will guide you to gain the following skills:
- Understand the 8-stage psychological process people have to endure in making a transformational change.
- Guide your people through transformational change because you care more for them than any consultant would.
- Identify which stage of the transition process a person finds
- Use soft skills with empathy to move people through specific stages of the transition process. (Read more about our soft skills training here.)
- How to make the journey more rewarding and less painful.
- How to
minimisecasualties during transformation.
Bulk Booking (2 or more delegates): R17,800.00.
Register today for our Guiding Organisational Change course.
Project Management Institute (PMI) Accreditation
Davis&Dean is a Charter Registered Education Provider with the PMI (Project Management Institute). The MBP program is accredited with 24 PDU’s (Professional Development Units)
South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
Davis&Dean is fully accredited with SAQA through the Services Seta. The Managing By Project programme is unit standard based and carries a number of unit standards from the National Diploma in Project Management (Qualification ID 58309)
Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) Accreditation
Davis&Dean is registered with ECSA and the Managing By Project (MBP) program is validated for CPD under Course & Lectures, obtain 3 CPD points for attending, ICMEESA 065/11