About Business Administration Course
- NQF level 4
- Credits 140
- SAQA QUAL ID 61755
Let’s Contact You
PURPOSE OF THE QUALIFICATION
This General Education and Training Certificate: Business Practice is for utilisation by all members of the population. Anyone preparing to become employed, or self-employed, in any business whatsoever would be the persons most likely to be attracted to this qualification. In fact, many newly (or not-so-newly) appointed personnel, or struggling entrepreneurs, could benefit from part or all of this qualification. It seeks to embed the six key literacies required by business organisations: Numeracy, Literacy, Entrepreneurial, Financial, Technological and Cognitive.
The learner successfully completing this qualification will have gained the knowledge and ability to:
• Use fundamental skills in a business environment.
• Make appropriate use of Information and Communications Technology in an office setting.
• Incorporate a range of life skills in an employment or self-employment situation.
The learner will also develop some entrepreneurial and business knowledge coupled with correct business attitudes.
EXIT LEVEL OUTCOMES
2. Make appropriate use of Information and Communications Technology in an office setting.
3. Understand and apply entrepreneurial and business knowledge and attitude.
4. Incorporate life skills in an employment or self-employment situation.
Critical Cross-Field Outcomes:
The qualification addresses the following Critical Cross-Field Outcomes as embedded in the Core unit standards of the qualification: